Thread: Disaster
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 03:25 PM   #177
wdmso

Jim where is the Answer how many more American was the Republican Party willing to loose to save the 100 people they are now complaining have been left behind ?

Once again they want to have both ways, the biggest baddest military with out the bad parts Death of our troops

From 2006 tru 2020 5600 troops killed in accidents 2700 KIA. And 4200 self inflicted

but seeing dying from accidents isn’t big news like 13 killed a suicide attack the families are no less devastated

Yesterday 5 men are presumed dead after their chopper went down .. no outrage no screams of blood on ones Hands ! Accidents are preventable Deaths in combat are Not…

Some people need to rewatch saving Pvt Ryan .. and realize those marines and Corpsman were not victims of some botched operation .. they all joined and knew the risks and carried on their mission until they died . so 120 thousands didn’t have to… and then the next line of marines carried on doing the same job the next day they didn’t quit they stepped up.. unlike the Republican who chose to use their deaths as poltical props before then even came home.. disgusting

failed to criticize? What I explained why and how 1 plan withdrawal turned into evacuation
The current generals have said what I have said ..

No one is saying thing could have gone better , but better is never defined by those on the right it’s just a statement
Backed up with nonsense We could have just used bagrham which is 1.5 hour drive from the embassy we heard the same nonsense about Benghazi we could have sent marines from the main embassy 8 hrs away or we could have parachuted people in… bla bla bla and now Republicans want hearings Ya ok when the Republicans join the Jan 6th commission then they can try to act as if they care about Americans
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device