Thread: open minded
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 04:28 AM   #14
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Pete, the point of the thread is that liberalism has so infected our educational system that young law students have pledged their allegiance to communism over our Constitutional rule of law.
my wife is in a masters program and at Mass state school, he first course was an education course...the title at the top of the syllabus that she brought home read "APPLYING MARXIST THEORY TO EDUCATION".....I said to her, "this is a joke right"...she said, "no, this person is the real deal", described her as bat#^&#^&#^&#^& nutty...I went on the school website and reviewed the courses, nothing in any of the course descriptions in this regard. After that I'd look at the material that would arrive from the NEA and other educational organizations and ask her about the instructors. Every topic, instruction, suggestion involved turning your students into little social justice warriors and courses are oriented the same way. Every assignment should include something related to racism, global warming, sexism and on...with opinions on the current state of each and suggestions as to how to relate and incorporate your teaching to these issues in a daily basis. It's pretty remarkable, you pay a lot of money to listen to these moonbats and there is no avoiding it as the degree is required for her position....

yes, I would call it an infection

Last edited by scottw; 04-15-2018 at 07:25 AM..