View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 06:27 AM   #164
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim when you use your black on black crime line to distract from talking about police brutality.

It’s like making sugar cookies then throwing in a handful of chocolate chips .. and saying I didn’t change anything it’s still a cookie

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i’m not mentioning black on black crime to deflect away from the police. people
with IQs above 65 can think about two things at once. im sorry if you don’t fall into that category.

but we can prioritize.

i mention black on black crime ( and the fact that the left refuses to discuss it) to prove that the left doesn’t really care about black lives. the left is only interested in black deaths which help them win elections, and only deaths at the hands of white cops ( a minuscule percentage of black homicide victims) help
democrats win elections.

Democrats want blacks to stay right where they are. in the cities, in huge numbers, completely dependent on government to survive, with no hope of large scale upward economic mobility. because democrats are afraid if they all
move into the middle class, they’ll vote republican. democrats have replaced 1830s plantations with today’s failing cities. and any black who dares wander off the reservation to identify as a republican, s branded an uncle tom sellout. try making that wrong.

Thats why democrats like all you here, refuse to talk about black on black crime, and things like fatherlessness, which is by far the first thing that needs to be addressed. it’s why you’re all opposed to school choice, despite referring to yourself as pro choice, an idiotic title to bestie upon yourselves. you desperately want them to fail to thrive, so they can remain a reliable
voting block.

liberals see what’s going on in the cities today, and conclude blacks need more of the same. conservatives look at what’s going on in the cities and say that what we’re doing isn’t working, these people deserve better. which is obviously why we advocate for school choice.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device