Thread: The anti Jim
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 07:36 AM   #18
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Sure, Eben. Great way to bring people to the table. Call 'em Nazis and fascists. Heck - use fascist methodologies because the end result - power to the people - justifies the means.

I am enjoying the outrage. The Dems and left are screaming that everyone on the center / right that does not like Trump should switch. Because morals and Nazis or something.

The same people that ran Hillary and Bernie

The people that wear pussy hats and want to abolish ICE and Law Enforcement

The Resistance

"First they came for my Xer"

Tax cuts cause Global Warming and wereallgonnadie

SMASH THE FASCH

All that (and plenty more).

And they ask us if we want THIS over Donald Trump?

Or a massive trump baby balloon that will be so woke (and surprisingly small)
i am also enjoying the collapse, it shows why the dems are/were on the brink of becoming a fringe party. but possibly poised for a comeback in november...

after the 2008 election, the gop had gotten absolutely creamed, was a joke, was in tatters. they didn’t self destruct, they didn’t make the case that the way out of the economic mess was more subprime mortgages. but that’s what the dems are doing, focusing on weirder and weirder social messages instead of emphasizing their sensible, populist ideas, of which they don’t actually have many, but they do have some. but it gets lost in the rioting and the shrieking and the claims that everything is racist and we’re all going to die. that’s not what middle america wants to hear right now. they don’t want to hear trumps arrogant tweets either, but going with those tweets, are tax cuts that people are already used to.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device