View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 07:09 PM   #35
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I thought you couldn't care less. Tough to follow you.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I could care less that it is tough for you to follow me. It is very evident that you were not able to make your smear of Candace stick. Your only way to save face is to lead the discussion into a meaningless rabbit hole of stupid gibberish.

Apparently, you're too stupid to have a rational discussion on the topic of this thread and too stupid to "follow" that your ignorance is not worth caring about. And too stupid to understand that telling you so means that somehow I must really care that you're stupid.
Actually, it's fun to throw back your own "I could care less" bit back at you. But it does wear thin quickly. Boring.

If it's all you got, you can repeat your inability to follow, or worry about my anger, or how weird it is. Or come up with another attempt to smear Candace Owens.

But, by all means, stay away from a rational discussion of the video. I don't think you're capable of that. And you would just muck it all up and have to revert back to not caring less, or my supposed anger, or some actually new little stupid meme.

As Sea Dangles would say--carry on . . . .