View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 08:40 AM   #23
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Seems I am once again Just trying to make Trump look Bad ...

Can I ask you something? Obviously, you feel like many of the non-democrats here, refuse to acknowledge that Trump isn't a saint, and that all we do is defend him and deflect attention away from the terrible things he says and does.

Here is my question...who here, exactly, acts that way? You're acting like we're all a bunch of Sean Hannity's.

Do you know how to read? Read the responses to your original post. TDF was openly critical of Trump, so was Dangles, so was John, so was I.

I'll go slow here, and try to use small words...

We. All. Agree. With. You. That. He's. Not. A. Good. Guy. No. One. Denies. This. No. One. He. Has. Terrible. Ethics.

You think the world is broken into two groups, those who voted for Hilary, and those who think Trump is a God. That's not close to being true. You constantly accuse me of being a Trump apologist, and I can't stand the guy.

Take off your tin foil hat, put down the Kool Aid, and read what we are saying. Respond to what we are actually saying. You keep saying we refuse to acknowledge Trumps many many flaws. Who are you referring to?