View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 11:08 AM   #125
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

if racism is so rampant, why did two democratic presidential candidates conclude that it would be to their advantage to not appear white? Warren says she’s native american, Robert Francis O’Roarke wants to be Hispanic. if white nationals were mainstream, why do so many non whites desperately want to come here?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Maybe because they, unlike "Ted" Rafael Edward Cruz or the "swedish" Donald Trump, embraced their heritage.

26% of eligible voters voted for Trump and Clinton

That means that 74% of eligible voters did not vote for Trump in 2016

More than 26% of eligible voters in 2020 are black or hispanic and 80% of blacks consider him racist.

In the next few weeks we will see the results of trump's recent actions on the hispanic vote, I don't predict it will fare well for him, likely farewell will be the effect.

I just saw this and wanted you to see that this guy along with you is a Tucker Carlson fanboy:

"Tucker is RIGHT!" David Duke wrote. "White Supremacy is a ZioMedia Conspiracy Theory! The term is itself a lie. Millions of White activists are NOT 'supremacists' We seek NOT to oppress or destroy any race! Human Rights for all - EVEN FOR WHITE PEOPLE! Stop antiWhite racism!"

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin