View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 10:53 AM   #59
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

No, you try to paint me as a hypocrite every time I criticize a liberal or praise a conservative. It's only hypocritical, if I react differently to the same thing being done 0on both sides. For example, you criticizing me (fairly) for using ugly language, but saying explicitly you don't care when Pete does it. That is irrefutable hypocrisy.
Was that my full statement or are you lying?

Bc what I said was I don't read all (and I probably said most) of his statements. In fact, I wasn't even aware of the statement until I said something SeaDangles (something that keeps getting lower and lower with him) said was a new low for this forum and TDF pointed out Pete's statement.

Do you know what the definition of being a hypocrite is? BC it certainly is not calling you out for hypocrisy while not pointing out every other people's statements for doing the same.

Do you think you are petty? Wasn't bringing Maddow's statement up being petty? Didn't someone point out that someone in the navy didn't even think they would get the ship there quickly. Or starting a thread about the Dems. delaying the stimulus when both sides do it and it was a Rep. who ended up delaying the vote and making them all come back. McConnell got $ put in the bill specifically for the L'oreal plant in Kentucky showing both sides put things in that benefited their interests.

Last edited by PaulS; 03-31-2020 at 10:59 AM..