View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 03:46 PM   #15
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
This business of his lying is overdone, exaggerated, often even a lie itself. His opponent has been lying his way through politics for decades. But that's just Uncle Joe, just the scrapper from Scranton, just a typical politician. It is apparent to me that effective lies by their guy or gal are truly appreciated by most of those who support a politician. I don't know what "good" leadership qualities Uncle Joe has. But I'm not going to say he has none. I am assuming, as I do with Trump, that to get as far as he has, it would have taken some ability to lead. Unless he is a total tool, wholly supported by other "leaders" who use him to further their goals.

This whole Trump's lack of leadership nonsense is, on its face, a lie. And a very obvious one. And the "leaders" who create such mantras are doing a really good job of persuading people, like you, that it is so.
Look at his rallies this is your idea what a good leader looks like .. lets look at a Hitlers rallies.. i would call them frantically as i would a Trump rallies

Seems in the Trump era crowd size equals leadership and support

Was Ike measured by crowd size or Bush 1 or 2 or Obama?

Seems Trump has you impressed with his crowd size . So he must be good for American.

Seem once again we're going to have to agree to disagree on Trumps leadership skills

Is a con artist a leader ?

Anything negtive about Trump is nonsense .. its that easy..
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device