Thread: This is GREAT
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 02:54 PM   #1
UserRemoved1
Permanently Disconnected

This is GREAT

I read about this tape some time ago and they wouldnt release it. This CHUMP thinks he's going to put the coal industry out of business?

http://media.newsbusters.org/stories...-coal-industry

HATE to tell you maggot but about 75% of the electricity in the ENTIRE NORTHEAST is generated by COAL. So unless you got about 300 TRILLION dollars to dismantle and completely rebuild every Dominion power plant from NY north which I believe is 31 plants at last count then I suggest you shut your piehole.

BTW I know this because I installed the y2k radios and towers in every plant up and down the coast so they could talk to each other direct if the %$%$%$%$ hit the fan in the 2000 roll over.

While I agree that coal is not necessarily the correct thing to be using, it's dirty, it's got nasty pollutants, etc etc, it IS readily available and is MUCH cheaper than a shipload of cng that has to be trucked across the ocean.

I see this as just another one of the drawbacks that isn't being shown to people. It may or may not be taxes in how he screws you, he just don't want you to know he's throwing these guys a bone here to raise your rates to subsidize doing this.

And LOOK at how many people THEN would be out of a job. Your talking much of the state of PA and more here.