View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 08:47 AM   #40
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
so now i’m confused. is it ok to ignore one bad thing ( anti semitism) for the greater good? or is it wrong? liberals seem to think sometimes that’s ok, sometimes it’s not. what’s the verdict?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
One’s one of the organizers of a March
One’s the President
You still don’t see any difference?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
pete, your side is putting The Narrative, ahead of what’s in video evidence, today. this is the duke lacrosse case all over again, the liberal maniacs learned exactly nothing. zip. irrefutable evidence is to be ignored if it doesn’t serve The Narrative. you ignore your own senses when
they contradict The Narrative.

It’s been a rough weekend for the left, and as for the media, I’d
listen to a guy roller skating down main street in a mini skirt and a surgeons mask, before i’d listen to nbc or cnn ( or sean hannity by the way). my god, man. just watch the tape!

these are children. but they were white, catholic, at a pro life rally, wearing maga hats. so they deserve death threats? what the hell is wrong with you people?

the media is
being dangerously reckless.

What are you talking about, where did i mention children, I think you have Trumplican Deranged Victim Syndrome bad

I can think of someone who set one whacko off on a bombing mission and another on a mass murder at a synagogue, if you want to discuss "what's wrong with you people" and being dangerously reckless.
That will set your TDVS off again

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin