View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 11:24 AM   #50
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
My take is I don’t give a f*ck, it’s noise distracting from the real issue, that the government and it’s workers are being held hostage over a campaign promise. I see disrespectful behavior every summer, as I live on the only street allowing public parking for white horse beach in Plymouth, which for decades has been the party beach for the surrounding towns. Want to take a guess what color most of my trouble comes from, whether it’s yelling, swearing in front of the neighborhood kids, throwing their empty beer cans and trash in our yards or peeing in plain sight? Yeah you guessed it white young adults with no respect. One black familiy we have actually given permission to park in our driveway after having a pleasant respectful conversation when they asked where they could legally park and the same is true for another family we think might be Hispanic or Brazilian. I’d say 99% of all the trouble is with young white males.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
you don’t give a f*ck that the media threw high school students under the bus this way? what if that was your son? can you imagine what that family is going through? he got death threats, because the media cares more about slamming Trump supporters, then they care about getting the facts.

at the same time, it’s time to end the shutdown. pelosi isnt going to budge, so there’s no point to it. open the government, let trump declare his emergency, order the wall, and head to court to fight it out.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device