View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 02:39 PM   #70
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I have a very, very broad set of beliefs, in some cases I side with liberals ( gay marriage, death penalty). It’s notnthat my beliefs are narrow, it's that im honest and very fair.
I'm sure you have black friends also.

Bill gates is a world class computer programmer, whybusbhe wualified to speak on income inequality? I asked YOU, why is it bad if bill gates, ornopeah winfrey, or George Clooney, get richer today? How does that hurt anybody? Answer - it doesn’t. How could you possibly make the case that it hurts anybody? He’s not stealing the wealth, he is creating it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
If you read the article you might understand Bill Gate's stance on income inequality and what concerns him about it and it's effect on society. Now of course since he is only a computer programmer and not a reality TV star he doesn't really understand the situation.
However he is likely the second wealthiest man in the world, far wealthier than almost anyone else including Mr Magic.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin