View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 10:59 PM   #4
FishermanTim

It's ironic that you can't even talk about islam and muslim topics without having to think about how "they" will react!

Here's something I was talking to my mother about last night, in regards to the Islamic terrorist attacks in Paris.

When you hear the phrase "Your chickens have come home to roost" you are explaining exactly what France has experienced.
There was a report a couple years back that stated that with the population of muslim immigrants moving to and living in France, that it would not be too long before true French citizens would become the minority.

Now here's what gets me, and is further confirmation of the truly immoral nature of these radicals (and those that benefit from their actions thru apathy)..these animals think nothing of destroying and killing the land that gave them refuge. How screwed up is that?

Another thing I pointed out was what usually happens when any blonde, blue-eye woman marries and moves "back home" with any muslim man...they find out just how little they matter. Of course they wouldn't believe you if you told them that once thet get there you can't leave...EVER! The women, thinking they'll be living a life of leisure in an exotic land, end up living a life as a sex slave or as "property".

Now Obama I pushing to have thousands of Syrian refugees allowed to come here and we're supposed to welcome them with open arms...just like the French and Germans did!

With no real plan to prevent terrorists from joining the migration (just like our really effective immigration system) I would be frightened to think that the government was welcoming the potential animals that would kill thousands here to come here to join the welfare army.

I am a legend in my own mind!