View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 01:07 PM   #93
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I bet the mother in NC, would say that another $100 in her pocket every month, isn't crumbs. It's taking the kids mini golfing or to the movies, two more times a month.

The good thing is, we'll soon see how single moms in NC view that tax cut, we will see who they vote for in a coupe of months, so the speculation will end.

The business tax cuts are also helping regular people. Unemployment is down, companies are instantly more profitable, and thus jobs a bit more secure. That's not nothing. Not in my opinion. But I'm not fanatically focused on promoting an anti-Trump agenda, I just go where common sense and the facts take me. Thanks to the corporate tax cuts, many businesses are instantly more profitable. That's good not only for the business owners, but for the employees. We don't all work on plantations anymore. There are a lot of generous companies out there., who are investing in growth, raising minimum wages, giving bonuses, etc...

A single mother in North Carolina making less than $40,000 will save will save about $650. a month

A married homeowning couple with no children in Rhode Island making $150,000 save more than $13,000. 1083 a month

A business-owning couple with three children in California is set to save more than save $1,300 next year. wow 108 a month

If the taxes went this way see above we would be in agreement ... this would be great for America the single mother and middle class family would have real disposable money they could spend save or re invest and the business guy falls into a movie and mini golf and should be happy he gets a tax break