View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 12:32 PM   #112
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
What you posted, says that we will work together toward goals like zero tariffs. Perhaps (I don't know) that helps u sore than it helps them. I watched CNN last night, and on CNN (not known to lie in favor of Trump), their business guy said the market went up yesterday because of favorable reaction to what they discussed. So the markets, who know more about this than either one of us, responded favorably. I can accept that for what it is. You cannot, and must find another explanation.
the EU concessions that you dismissed as nothing?

But thats not what you said.. you said they made concessions to Trump please don't move the goal posts .. the market is happy because the agreed to keep talking and it didnt get worse .... not because of any details... or things got better ... this is the part you avoid like the plague ... nothing has fundamentally has changed.. if it has were are the agreements with numbers and amounts and time lines for implementation if i had that info I could have a different view but I do not ...

Trump took an old dull penny and gave you a shiny penny ..... and some how you think its not the same penny .... thats the genius of Trump ....