View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 05:54 AM   #18
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i mentioned the ideas which you dodged, because even you know they’re sound ideas.

why are so many liberals fleeing liberal states for conservative states? how many times do i have to ask that, before you answer?

i’m not about ideas. let’s talk fiscal responsibility, who has better ideas in crime, family structure, national
security, immigration, abortion...liberals are clobbering republicans on healthcare, for good reason , that’s about it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim your views of what republicans are and are not is not on par with Ross's views

Ross's Views are those of a traditional republican he is a round peg (rino) trying to fit into the current Republican party of Trumps Square holes . You are proud square with grease

not sure why you think conservatives have ideas on fiscal responsibility, who has better ideas in crime, family structure, national
security, immigration, abortion

Jim these topic are not ideas they are just rinse dry and repeat every election cycle . there is nothing new and the same apply with healthcare .. the only reason you think they are better on those topics is because you don't want new ideas like most republicans you fear change because it suggests a liberal win.

lets take just 1 National security Trump claims he has re built the American militaryPresident Donald Trump has falsely claimed his administration invested “$2.5 trillion in all of the greatest equipment in the world” for the military. That’s approximately the total for defense budgets from 2017 to 2020, but the cost of purchasing new military equipment was 20% of that. or President Trump’s claim that ‘when I came in, we had no ammunition’ yet the budgets in Obama’s first four years were nearly $3.3 trillion.

Trump bragged to West Point cadets that his administration wholly destroyed the Islamic State group. He also asserted in a televised interview that he completely rebuilt a depleted U.S. military. even you have parroted the ISIS claim

Neither claim is true. The militant IS group in fact is still a threat, launching attacks in Iraq and Syria in recent weeks as it seeks to take advantage of governments absorbed in tackling the coronavirus pandemic. And a number of new Pentagon weapons programs began years before Trump became president.

but the faithful dont take the time for the details all they hear is what Trumps says and anything to the contrary to Trump version is Fake news.. So no. your Party have no Ideas No Ideals No integrity no creditability they choose to do what was easy When it came to Trump and they are still.

Last edited by wdmso; 12-27-2020 at 06:02 AM..