View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 08:03 AM   #68
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
A single mother in North Carolina making less than $40,000 will save $1,300 next year. wow 108 a month

A married homeowning couple with no children in Rhode Island making $150,000 will save about $650. 54 a month

A business-owning couple with three children in California is set to save more than $13,000. 1083 a month

yes crumbs the only one getting anything worth mentioning is the Business ... and in inflation gas increase heath-care increases heat in the winter you make it sound like Trump gave us a windfall

Please The GOP classic well you got a tax cut .. and to say its not crumbs it degrading to those getting an extra 50 bucks a month after you gave the house away to your friends in corporate America
I bet the mother in NC, would say that another $100 in her pocket every month, isn't crumbs. It's taking the kids mini golfing or to the movies, two more times a month.

The good thing is, we'll soon see how single moms in NC view that tax cut, we will see who they vote for in a coupe of months, so the speculation will end.

The business tax cuts are also helping regular people. Unemployment is down, companies are instantly more profitable, and thus jobs a bit more secure. That's not nothing. Not in my opinion. But I'm not fanatically focused on promoting an anti-Trump agenda, I just go where common sense and the facts take me. Thanks to the corporate tax cuts, many businesses are instantly more profitable. That's good not only for the business owners, but for the employees. We don't all work on plantations anymore. There are a lot of generous companies out there., who are investing in growth, raising minimum wages, giving bonuses, etc...