View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 09:07 PM   #19
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Oh, I think Bill is a lock for the HoF.

But my point is why shouldn't Pete go in if Bill is going in. They were both found to have done something questionable to the "integrity" of the game.

And So what if Pete bet on games....any proof he did anything to change the outcome of a game?

He belongs in just from his resume as a player.

If he was betting as a coach he gets fired.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Are you seriously comparing gambling on your own sport with one time breaking a rule where you tape defensive signals from field level instead of up higher under cover? The tape from that Jets game never was used to influence games, it was turned in.

If you ask me, it is held against Pete that he denied it for so long and hard. One would think the accomplishments on the field are what make an athlete a hall of famer, but if he is banned, he is banned.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote