View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 04:59 PM   #31
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
wayne, the american people threw president trump out on his rump as soon as they could.

If the FBI is telling social media what stories to bury, that’s a problem because FBI officials aren’t elected. We can’t vote them out if we don’t like what they’re doing. That’s why it’s a bad idea for unelected bureaucrats to have a lot of power.

That’s why it’s a threat to democracy. With elected politicians, we can always un-elect them. Can’t do that with FBI agents or Dr Faucci. So people
like that shouldn’t be setting policy. They should be advising those who do.

This doesn’t mean i think January 6th was a good thing. It’s a separate issue.

I still haven’t seen anything to suggest the FBI was trying to help Biden to hide anything ?

I saw a general message sent to all social media and news media to be aware of Russia influencing

And the Hunters laptop origin story is on par with Monica’s giz stained dress she happened to keep for over a year with Linda Tripp advice

Hunters laptop was clearly Planted to discredit Biden since that failed now they blame the FBI

Hell you have

Jim Jordan claiming on the floor of the house that the Biden administration has Weaponized the government against the American people..

It’s all theater for the republican party
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device