View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 05:10 PM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I still haven’t seen anything to suggest the FBI was trying to help Biden to hide anything ?

I saw a general message sent to all social media and news media to be aware of Russia influencing

And the Hunters laptop origin story is on par with Monica’s giz stained dress she happened to keep for over a year with Linda Tripp advice

Hunters laptop was clearly Planted to discredit Biden since that failed now they blame the FBI

Hell you have

Jim Jordan claiming on the floor of the house that the Biden administration has Weaponized the government against the American people..

It’s all theater for the republican party
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"I still haven’t seen anything to suggest the FBI was trying to help Biden to hide anything ?"

Come on Wayne. Mark Zuckerberg stated the FBI told them to watch out for Russian disinformation regarding Hunter, just before the laptop story broke. At that time, the FBI had the laptop, so they obviously knew it wasn't Russian disinformation.

"Jim Jordan claiming on the floor of the house that the Biden administration has Weaponized the government against the American people.."

The FBI misled a FISA court to get surveillance on Carter Page. The FBI went to Facebook and told them to be alert for bogus stories regarding Hunter (and as far as I know, the only thing Facebook censored regarding Hunter was the laptop, which we now know was legit). When the FBI arrested Roget Stone, they did so with a fully armed tactical team, after alerting CNN so they could be there to cover it. We all saw the emails between Trump-hating FBI agents Strzok and his mistress.

It's not the whole DOJ. But there's some politically motivated stuff happening there.

If you don't see it, it's because you don't want to see it, because it doesn't serve your narrative.

Do you know what's on the laptop? You seem convinced already it's a nothingburger.

"It’s all theater for the republican party"

As was the Russia hoax investigation.

Elections have consequences. It's the GOPs turn now. Is the GOP supposed to let the dems engage in political theater, and not do the same when it's their turn? What's good for the goose, right? Or is there some reason why only the Democrats get to engage in political witch hunts?