Thread: Ben Sasse
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 03:05 PM   #38
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
You may have noticed that much of Pete's input is copying what is available to hundreds of thousands. He is one of those hundreds of thousands that help spread the anti-Trump virus to the more limited number he comes in contact with. That's how the virus grows.
That's funny, you think the average American doesn't read, or understand the English language, can't filter real news from fake news? So your view is that America is made of mindless sponges, the left leaning mindless zombies absorbing only what the left leaning media puts out and the right leaning mindless idiots absorbing only the information Fox and the other conservation news (haha) outlets are putting out.

I judge a president by is words, his actions, his policies, promises made, promises broken, integrity, honesty, civility, treatment of Americans of all colors and walks of life and the respect or lack of it he shows his peers on both sides of the isles. I don't need to spread anything, Trump has done a banner job of spreading the word, not a lot of help has been required. You will defend him until the bitter end, never anything there for you, facts, events, statements made never seem to happen the way I and others see them. Your a more verbose version of SD, he makes his view simple in a sentence he has repeated a hundred times, you have enough posts for a novel.