Thread: The anti Jim
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 06:41 AM   #38
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
T Far more racists amongs the Repubs. than the Dems. though.
you say so.

which sides agenda is doing more damage to blacks?

GOP to blacks: if possible, we will help you stand on your own two feet, and help you put your kids on a path to increased prosperity. if you truly need help, we will help you.

Democrats to blacks: there, there. none of this is your fault. here’s enough cash to prevent you from starving to death. we encourage you to abort yourselves out of existence, but if for some reason you decide to give birth, we will give you even more incentives to do so without having a man around. you don’t need skills to get a better job, you need to stay right where you are and get a higher minimum wage. and if any conservatives tout the advantages of a strong nuclear family, we will all raise a fist into the air and call them racists.

the racists in my side are ignorant nobodies who draped themselves in confederate flags and yell the n word. they are indeed loathsome, but fortunately nobody listens to them.

on the democrat side, it’s the policy makers who are destroying the black culture. i guess there’s a chance that they truly don’t know they are doing so. but i fail to see how.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device