View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 07:42 AM   #28
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Jim - Did you look at the link I provided to DS?

You started that thread.
Yes I remember.

Paul, conservatives, as a group, don't spend all day telling everyone how evil the other side is (there are some exceptions of course). That's what a huge number of liberals do. When you endlessly tell people that conservatives are evil, you cannot claim to be shocked when some unstable kook believes you and decides to do something about it.

Watch MSNBC in prime time, then watch CNN in prime time, then watch Foxnews in primetime. No comparison. Zip.

The closest thing Fox has to a right wing nut is Sean Hannity. But he has liberal guests on all the time that make him look like the simpleton he is. The 2 biggest cable shows ever were OReilly and Megyn Kelly. Each of them had smart, thoughtful liberals on all the time, and every single night, those hosts would say to liberal guests, "that's a good point". When does that happen at MSNBC or CNN?

All you need to do to see my point, is consider (1) which side engages in violent riots every time something doesn't go their way, or (2) think about how Black Lives Matter came about, and what they have done.