View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 02:23 PM   #9
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

been busy working on several things this fall-winter. Not just plugs. Here is where I am at this point. Got 4 vises pretty much done. Still have to machine the jaw holder but need to figure out which size I am going to put in so that part is un done. This has taken most of my spare time since last year but I want a new rod or 2. Then I got a cypress striper with ayc fins to maybe hang on the wall down the cape or a weather vane. Still got to figure out the finish and such. Probably end up looking like this next fall too. Only so many hours in a day. Then plug wise I got 1 jointed darter done for a promise. a couple tiger maple Bass Aquas for a promise. For me I have some needles of various sizes. Some I already make and a few new ones. Some top water stuff , canal and a Gibbs copy. Darters. A Pichney jointed so I can give VB back his original. A large and small Pichney Danny and a med. BM Danny copy. AS you can see I got lots to do before I get them done and this weekend has been all snow removal
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3132.jpg
Views:	535
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	55017   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3130.jpg
Views:	532
Size:	157.2 KB
ID:	55018   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3133.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	55019  

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote