View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 07:41 AM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
https://www.bbc.com/news/world/us_and_canada

He cant help himself he made it about him ...

Also yesterday Trump called himself a Nationalist and the crowd goes wild?? lets hear the spin
"lets hear the spin"

Are you under the impression that all the republicans here, do nothing but excuse his behavior? Not sure what you are seeing that makes you think that we're all a bunch of Trump apologists.

As to the violence, the rhetoric had been disgusting on both sides for a long time, since Bush was in office. And regardless of what you obviously think, it's a lot more common on the left. Sure, Trump is an azz who says a ton of inappropriate things. And there are others on the right who do so. But it's not systemic like it is on the left. Watch Foxnews at 8:00 PM, and you'll see a show where the host says all the time, that liberals make good points. He says it ten times a night, Watch CNN or MSNBC at 8:00, and all you'll here is how racist, sexist, and homophobic we all are.

The entire liberal platform at the moment, is that Republicans are evil. That's all they have. You are desperately trying to make the case that we're all Trump. I'll talk about the issues all day long, I don't need to descend into character assassination. Because I am confident that I'm on the right side of the issues, and I can explain why.