View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 12:51 PM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
What you claim Abrams did is the same as what Trump did. “. It was wrong to say the election was stolen”. You actually believe that’s all he did ? If so You really are an intellectual dishonest person

Yet the Oath Keepers go on trial for sedition….

Let me guess you and other on this site actually still think what happened on Jan 6th was spontaneous …. And in no way shape or form connected to the Trump administration and those in his orbit .

Ya know because it’s normal for travelers and protesters to show up in DC with all types of weapons body armor helmets pepper spray bear spray zip ties . And ORF teams on standby ..

On the day the election was getting certified ?
i didn’t say she did the same exact thing as trump. no 2 events are identical. i said she made fake claims about her loss being unfair. What she did is similar to what trump did, in that she’s undermining confidence in our elections with fake claims about her loss being unfair. That’s what she did, and it’s what trump did. they went about it differently, but that’s what they both did. Naturally she played the race card. Naturally you believe it.

you find minor details that make these events not identical, and therefore you say there are no parallels.

Abrams and trump both claimed their losses weren’t the result of free and fair elections. You cannot do anything, say anything, or post anything, to make that wrong.

Do you ever stop talking about this stuff, and try to make a rational argument about why her policy ideas are better for GA? What has she done, other than be black and a woman?