View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 07:10 AM   #62
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
for the tenth time to the trump haters here...what was Biden saying in december/january that would allow any reasonable person to conclude, that we’d be better off today if he were president? back then he wasn’t calling for a drastic response. since then, most of what he says are the ramblings of someone clearly in the early stages of senility. so tell us what biden said back then, that makes you confident he’d have done a better job?

again, is there a reason none of you will touch this question? kind of a theme ( dodging obvious questions) with you guys, isn’t it?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
OMG if you give me that easy a question I have to answer, absolutely Biden having the same and better (since he wouldn’t
trash a pandemic team) intel would have saved so many lives and brought us back quicker. Oh and by the way all the crappy poorly thought out policy decisions wouldn’t have been made, our environment wouldn’t be under Trump’s attack, the list of benefits is a long one. Jim if your trying to stump me you really need to up your game.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Got Stripers; 05-28-2020 at 07:46 AM..