View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 03:28 PM   #51
NIB

Quote:
Originally Posted by angler View Post
I should probably just stay out of this but this issue really pushes my buttons. What I think is crazy about this, is #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& is saying that because he is a sponsor he has the right to control the content on this forum. It is absolutely ridiculous and it does members here a great disservice, by driving people away who could potentially add a great deal. The other sponsors of this website at least deal with issues in a private manner and and don't deter people from posting. Also, are you so insecure about your own business that you feel the need to attack anyone that sells a plug. It seems you would be much better served spending that time working and improving your own product than bashing others.
I think this comes down to a familiar problem..Salty seems to take great umbrage with other aspiring plugbuilders.Way to much energy expended on this issue if you ask me.Unfortunately this is a building consensus among fellow surfcasters..From Mass Thur NJ..
I like Salty,I think He's a good guy.Really..He has put a ton of work and money into his company in short time.He builds a good plug for decent money...He's doing all the right things on that front.His plug specials are awesome.Hard to find anything of his quality for the money he sells em off at..
But..there's always a but..
He does seem to go out of his way on some issues and it is becoming a real turnoff...If you ask me, I think it is greatly affecting his sales.Not just my opinion...I think if he tweaked a few designs and worked on his people skills a little, he could very easily be the biggest producer/seller of wooden lures out there.I think the basic structure of his company is that good.It's a shame for him to have some of his ideological differences holding him back..
People reward kindness and remember cruelty.

FORE!
It's usually darkest just before it turns Black..