View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 05:58 AM   #79
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
His giving it a herculean attempt. Give him an A for effort. It takes a lot of work to dig up the right articles and angles that slant in the left direction.

Notice how, even after Ian's reminder of what the subject of this thread is, he smoothly slides West's name from being about his craziness to being about unemployment. And that is somehow a strawman for something.

It's like he is a fanboy about that something . . . whatever that is.
looks like you truly resent the fact that black unemployment is at historical lows, that really seems to be bothering you. if you think that’s all he can point to, you’re wrong. overall unemployment is at a 50 year low, the stock market is up nicely since january 2017, gdp growth was awesome last quarter ( third quarter number comes out next week), and most of us have a little more spending money in our pockets, and every single person who works in the private sector, works for a company that’s more profitable thanks to the corporate tax cuts.

obviously, we have serious problems that need to be addressed. But as much as i despise the guy, he has done a lot of good things. sure would be nice if he could stop being a vindictive baby, but i didn’t vote for him to date my mom, i voted for results. if he wants to go on tv and make fun of me for being bald and chubby, but my IRA is still going up, then i don’t care about my feelings. I don’t need to rely on the potus to make me feel good about myself, i rely on my POTUS to keep us safe and to help the economy. He has to get at least an A- on those topics.

I’m stunned by how often he wins. Stormy Daniels starts a go fund me page to help her sue Trump for defamation, and people donate. Well she loses and is ordered to pay Trumps legal fees, so the Trump haters who donated to her, some of their money will go to Trump. You can’t make that up.

Everybody thinks they are going to be the one that beats him, and 95% of the time they end up with egg in their face and step on a rake on their way out the door which shoots up and hits them in the face. I’m curious to know if he’s personally engineering this strategy, or if he has some genius doing it for him. Is there a secret cabinet position called “secretary of making liberals make azzes of themselves”? if there is, he deserves a huge, huge raise.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device