View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 08:35 AM   #147
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Still Never answered the question what crime was committed for the fbi to seize the computer and how does a blind guy who cant see the customer see whats on the hard drive , funny also when was the dropped off to be fixed? What date. Did the blind man say Oh look what I found an October surprise that I have had in my shop for 5 years ? A fetus has enough common sense to find that curious but you and other Trump enablers only see Truth.. why because its packaged as a conspericy no thinking required

Ps if I give you my computer to fix it , why is a blind guy going thru this computer reading emails and supposedly looking at photos..?

A partisan hack supports illegal actions to find dirt ..

My thoughts wouldn't change on the if if was don Jr's #^&#^&#^&#^& being stole and missed used , if its his at this point i doubt it..and again if it is it would be inadmissible in any court in America,

But please keep ignoring the real truth in America Covid is running wild we still have no better testing or a handle on its spread and the man at the Top dosen't care
"Still Never answered the question what crime was committed for the fbi to seize the computer "

I did answer the question. I think it's within the FBIs purview, to investigate claims (even made-up claims) that Russia is meddling in our politics.

What crime was committed by Carter Page to justify the FBI getting a FISA warrant to spy on him?

"Oh look what I found an October surprise that I have had in my shop for 5 years ? A fetus has enough common sense to find that curious "

How come the Biden campaign isn't denying any of it?

"Ps if I give you my computer to fix it , why is a blind guy going thru this computer reading emails "

Ask the computer guy. That doesn't mean the emails are inauthentic.

So here is your response to this potential influence-selling scandal...

Joe and Hunter may have profited from selling influence...WDMSO: No, the Russians made it up.

The FBI says there is no evidence of Russian involvement...WDMSO: that's not the FBIs job. Therefore, somehow, it's not possible they are correct when they say the Russkies weren't behind it.

The laptop appears to actually be Hunters, and the Biden campaign isn't disputing the legitimacy of the emails...WDMSO: Can't be, because why was the computer guy looking at the emails?

No matter what the news is, you thoughtlessly and reflexively deny everything that makes Biden look bad, and immediately embrace anything that exonerates him.