View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 10:38 AM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
the gop is united thats funny,, they are scared little bitches who grovel at trumps feet ... yet you've convinced yourself its unity ... look around see what he is doing to the rule of law or anyone whom disagrees with Him... Your as complicit as all the other trump supporters you all sold out .. for something here or something there Because you think he is putting America 1st ..

Trump to transfer $3.8B from military to fund his wall

Rep. Mack Thornberry of Texas, the top Republican on the committee, said Congress has the constitutional authority to determine how defense dollars are spent and “the re-programming today is contrary to Congress’s constitutional authority.”

But hea as A Trump supporter i Guess Trump violating Congress’s constitutional authority.” is acceptable for a wall that mexico is paying for

Here's the List of Military Clinics
That Will No Longer Serve Retirees, Families https://www.military.com/daily-news/...-families.html
"they are scared little bitches who grovel at trumps feet "

You say so. But how come so many of them, even the hosts at Fox, criticize Trump regularly? At his rally just yesterday, Trump went off on Fox host Neil Cavuto for criticizing him.

The GOP is united behind the value and effectiveness of the policies that Trump is endorsing - the economic results speak for themselves, we like what he's doing on national defense, we love the judges he's nominating.

Trump is going to be very tough to beat if the economy holds. No one is saying he's an easy target. Many on the left feel that Bernie has no chance, and right now he's the front runner.

Listen to James Carville, his take on the leftward surge the party is undertaking...

"you all sold out "

Ummm, one of my favorite things about Trump, is his policy regarding the unborn. Not sure that my supporting him on that issue is a sellout, as I'm already born and have nothing to personally gain by pro life policy.

You vote "D" because they are pro union. But you're not selling out, right?

You and Spence sound desperate. And you're right to feel that way.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 02-21-2020 at 10:57 AM..