View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 09:38 AM   #9
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Barr is running out of conspiracy theory’s to prove for his boss. I guess no charges for Obama staff, time to find another wild goose to chase. It’s going to be fun watching the downfall of this f*cked up administration.
Why this is bad news for Trump.

Ultimately, 39 different government and intelligence officials found the communications or activities that Flynn was participating in so alarming that they each — separately and independently — made unmasking requests to the NSA. They all did this before even knowing it was someone involved in Trump's campaign.

Worst of all for Trump, the alarming activity by Flynn reported by the NSA has nothing to do with the FBI's case against Flynn for lying about his secret call to Kislyak. We know this for two reasons. First, that call took place on December 29, well after the majority of the unmasking requests involving Flynn took place. Second, that intelligence would not have been collected by the NSA in the first place. Only the FBI can conduct electronic surveillance of foreign targets like Kislyak that are located inside the US.

So whatever Flynn was up to cannot be dismissed as part of the "Deep State coup" which Trump has repeatedly claimed the FBI was waging against him.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin