View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 10:21 AM   #53
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
thing is, trump didn't need any reason whatsoever to dump her, because that happens all the time
when the administration changes.

so she was a disgruntled former employee, playing the victim card. she also appears to have lied about responding to democrats attempts to reach out to her in this issue. she also explicitly testified to having zero knowledge that trump did
anything illegal.

that’s some smoking gun.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Why do you need a smoking gun?
Floridaman learned plausible deniability from Roy Cohn many years ago. It's why he doesn't think lawyers write anything down. He's done it for years and never been indicted.

I doubt that Sondland, Perry, Guiliani or Volker will go to jail for Floridaman. One of these guys will flip.

As far as the emails that she responded to, I would assume that anyone who has worked at high levels of government for 33 years would have numerous contacts on both sides of the aisle. She had already asked the political appointee in the State Department for an explanation of why she was removed from her post and received no answer. She spoke with people she knew. Do you find that improbable or do you only see the world in a partisan fashion?

Look at a list of Ambassadors ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambass...S._ambassadors ) and see how many are Career Diplomats. There are many who, as Yovanovitch did, served thru multiple administrations of both parties. In 33 years she worked for administrations of both parties.

I posted the reason people lobbied to have her removed and testimony confirms it. The reason she was called was to testify about the role of the Floridaman administration in Ukraine. Can you refute, with proof, that it was because she worked against corruption in Ukraine?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin