View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 10:52 AM   #57
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Not surprising to see you trying to keep up the good work of trying to delegitimize Trump's victory.

Wow thats a lie if i have ever seen one . Trump won so are trying to delegitimize Trumps victory not me ... ..

I haven't seen anyone actually "supporting" the hacking. That it probably happened would not be unexpected, unusual, nor anything that should be a criticism against Trump or his supposed feckless stance.

Making excuses like they always way do it .. sound like you accept it (support not against )

OK. Let us all be outraged. What now? What to do about it? What can effectively be done about it that has not already been tried? Should we arrest Putin and put him in jail for committing what we consider a crime? Put more sanctions on Russia? Invade it? Jinn up a trade war? Retaliate in cyber kind? Ramp up our own influencing the rest of the world? Pump a whole lot of oil and destroy what little economy he has?

Admitting it happened lets start there but we cant even get there ..

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ng-story-sham/

Come to think of it--Trump would be more likely to do that last thing more than Obama or Hillary. You'd think Putin would be afraid of that.
But Trump supports are more like