View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:37 AM   #28
scottw

on a related note, you really need to hear the ads that the USDA has run to try to promote Food Stamp participation, which is at an all time looo....HIGH...Obama's probably working hard to eliminate gazillions in fraud and waste there too...right Spence?

The Spanish-language radio ads composed a 10-part miniseries called "Hope Park." what a coincidence In it, the characters were shown persistently trying to convince a character named "Diana" I bet she knows Julia to go on food stamps -- known these days as SNAP, or the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program -- even though her husband works and she doesn't think she needs it. who cares...Obama is buying!!!

"I don't need help from anyone," yes you do, it takes a village Diana says in Episode 4. "My husband makes enough to take care of us." but we're all one pay check away from disaster and he'll probably leave you for another woman any minute

But her friends are persistent, because they care and by Episode 10 Diana is enrolled and singing the program's praises. this happens to everyone that receives Obama money...probably fainted too

and...In fact, the nation’s agricultural agency says, in a recent video ad, that signing up for food stamps can make you look and feel your best. I bet, get Food Stamps and a Free Obama phone and you'll be a freakin' movie star! (or at least go viral on You Tube)

http://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/outreach/radio/default.htm

I just listened to some of these..I'm weeping for America

Last edited by scottw; 10-01-2012 at 06:52 AM..