Thread: FBI…
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 08:22 AM   #256
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
WHen did Wray say Thibault had no connection whatsoever to Hunter Biden? He was the assistant special agent in charge of the DC office until recently, now he's on leave. Shocker.
The investigation is/was being conducted out of the Baltimore field office by a rump appointee....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Bryan, what does it say to you, that all of big tech and the lefty media buried this story until the election (saying that anyone who discussed it was spreading Russian disinformation), and then after the election, they all said "oh by the way, it was legit". Is that all a random coincidence? Or was it obviously an attempt to help Biden win?
Did they want Trump to win when the announced the Hillary investigation <2 weeks before the election?

Or, maybe there should have been/should be a heavy dose of skepticism with a blind laptop repair guy across the country, who just happened to have a laptop? Why did Barr work to keep the investigation into Hunter quiet? Did he want Trump to lose?

Even recently, I had read a Wash Post article where they could verify some of the emails are real, but a vast majority of the data had been so mishandled by the folks that now have the laptop, that the authenticity of some of it/much of it cant be verified.

All of that comes back to the fact that Hunter is clearly a scumbag. Full stop. He has a drug problem and is likely pretty amoral. He traded on his dads name to make a lot of money. So did/do the Trump kids. Does it suck, yes. On both sides.

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"