View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 07:01 AM   #67
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
My proof is, and it's pretty solid as far as proof goes, is that neither Hilary nor Obama has ever once referred to muslims as "Ramadan worshippers".

Either prove me wrong, or admit I'm right, please?
it's not evidence its a conspiracy draw conclusion in your Head AKA a lie why because those people killed were not killed during Ramadan ( Ramadan 2019 in United States will begin in the evening of Sunday, May 5 and ends in the evening of Tuesday, June 4

they were killed during Prayer so of course neither Hilary nor Obama has ever once referred to muslims as "Ramadan worshippers". .. ( is that prove enough how wrong you are?

again why no issues with Trump with mentions of christians or easter

PS here is a Trump fact I am sure you didn't know

U.S. President Donald Trump released an official statement from the White House marking the holiday, "As so many people unite to celebrate Ramadan, Melania and I join in the hope for a blessed month. Ramadan Mubarak." The statement, however, did not appear on either Trump's or the White House's official Twitter accounts - a rare move for the avid social media friendly White House.

he base wouldn't like that. would they

again funny one term is religious the other General

/ˈwərSHəpər/
noun
plural noun: worshipers
a person who shows reverence and adoration for a deity.

cel·e·brate
/ˈseləˌbrāt/

acknowledge (a significant or happy day or event) with a social gathering or enjoyable activity.
"they were celebrating their wedding anniversary at a restaurant"
synonyms: commemorate, observe, honor, mark, salute, recognize, acknowledge, remember, memorialize,

so Trump can say many people unite to celebrate Ramadan is fine

but the Term easter worshipers Bad .. and with that I am done

Last edited by wdmso; 04-25-2019 at 07:13 AM..