Thread: Waterboarding
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 05:05 AM   #96
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
scott,

Of all people to be quoting a commentary of Ruben Navarrette, I would expect you to be one of the last.

First off, the guy is a moron. Any minor policy that tries to prevent Mexicans from coming to this country sets the guy off on fits of screaming racism.
Second, he has a friend that heads up an ACLU affiliate.
Third, most of his commentaries don't make the least bit of sense, present poorly supported points and are generally just ramblings.
Forth, he even looks like a douchebag. Sounds like you are describing your average democrat in Washington in each case
what to do...what to do...geez JD...I like you and all but it pretty obvious that for you and Spence, anyone that disagrees with your position is a complete idiot in your minds....Spence has dismissed out of hand the opinions of some pretty esteemed journalists as though he has a deeper understanding of...well...everything... , I decide it better to quote Obama supporters on left wing networks and sites since you attack anyone that you consider "conservative" and you still find fault...I heard it stated yesterday that Obama's easiest marks are the elites and those that grossly overestimate their own intelligence....gotts say it's SO TRUE

Obama has the final say on whether and which memos are released....if those that have not been released had evidence refuting Cheney's suggesting that an attempt on LA was averted and supporting Peolsi's claim that she was deaf dumb and blind....those memos would be out there already and Cheney would be savaged...