Thread: Disaster
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 08:25 PM   #57
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
We didn’t commit genocide in the Second World War, you’re as astute a history student as the Stable Genius.

Genocide: "the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

We killed a large number of Nazis in Germany with the aim of destroying that group. And we did.

The Taliban troops comprise about eighty thousand of the 38 million people living in Afghanistan.

The 38 million are under a similar forced or complicit loyalty to the Taliban as the German population was to the Nazis. The collateral killing of many German citizens, as in Dresden, was considered necessary to wipe out the Nazis. Our ally, Russia, was also good at killing Nazis and collateral other Germans. The German population did not disavow or rebel against the Nazis, but supported them. The Afghan people will support the Taliban. As they did before we occupied their country. Totally wiping out the Taliban, as was done with the Nazis, should have been done if our goal was to nation build there.

The Stable Genius also was a proponent of genocide, birds of a feather ain’t ya
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
No, I'm not a bird of a feather with Trump, I'm a bird of a feather with constitutionalists and anti-Progressives.