View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 02:49 PM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I think you missed his point and since I know Pete is a research ninja, I will assume his figures for the past 50 years are somewhat accurate. You are talking a couple years, trends don't happen in a couple years, why not respond to the trend he pointed out?

You I'm certain can agree that had covid not happened and Trump still lost to Biden due to his POS moral compass, you couldn't predict how Biden might have faired. The flip side might also be true, but in light of Trumps rapid quest to hold onto power, I don't think this country (other than the cult members) would have done all that well.

Carry on gentlemen.
i’ve said many times, regardless of who won in 2020, gas prices were going to go up, inflation was going to increase, and unemployment was going to drop like a rock.

The entire left is saying biden caused unemployment to drop and has no responsibility over anything that got worse. America ain’t buying it.

you say the country wouldn’t have done well if trump
won. Based on what? In 2020, a record
number of people
said they were better off after 4 years of trump, no other president scored as high, ever. Never. That means something, even if you happen to hate what it means.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device