Thread: told ya
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 11:16 AM   #16
Nebe

george washington along with all of this country's founding fathers would certianly all agree that this country was based on the indevidual rights of its citizens, the seperation of powers and most importantly, They would never have gone to war based on fears and specuations over another country. That being said, I believe that if they were able to see what our current administration has done in their 2 terms and how they have limited our rights to privacy, invaded a country on a series of 'mights and maybes', all the while sounding off orange alert terror warnings to keep its citizens scared, they would be saddened beyond belief.
Our goverment is out of control, our foriegn policies are out of control, and I think someone needs to step into office that is willing to change what is broken in a way that will favor everyone. Its plainly obvious to me that the people in charge now are helping out the companies while not shaping much of their policies to favor the lower classes of American citizens.

Stimulating the economy goes beyond a 700 dollar check from the IRS and lowing interest rates which only deflates the value of the dollar.

I could go on but i have a lot to do today...