View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 03:49 PM   #7
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Jim
I highly doubt any of these liberals will give an answer to this, certainly not an honest one.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
#^&#^&#^&#^& off.

'Honest' answers (I'm a lib, I must lie according to RR), in order of preference. This is from the available candidates, I would prefer someone else, but it is what it is.
1. Biden
2. Klobachar
3. Buttigieg

Then it becomes a separation. I am not super jazzed about Warren at all, but unless she stuns in Iowa, I think she is fading away. Sanders doesn't do much for me either. I think Andrew Yang has interesting things to say (I disagree with UBI, but he isn't wrong about automation coming for jobs in the next few decades). Gabbard has some 'no BS' qualities I like but she can't win a general. I don't love some of her foreign policy positions either, and think she wimped out on the impeachment vote.

p.s. It remains my humble opinion that only repressed, angry self-loathing closet cases actually care if a dude is gay and need to offer derogatory names (i.e. the 'packing reference')

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"