View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 04:34 PM   #57
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Oh, I see.

So when you said they wouldn't get "squat", I'm sure you did a similar calculation using the accurate specifics for the lowewr wage earners. Can you send me a link that has the assumptions that you used for the lower workers? I want to make sure that I understand.

"they didn't like it."

They don't have to like it. They have to either accept it, or find another job with pay they like more. Average wages are down bigtime since Obama took control. No one likes that. But rational people realize that the economy stinks, and wages go down in a stinky economy (unless you are in a union, I oresume, in which case it's never acceptable to get anything other than a blank check).

Spence, show me a proposal that makes those people "happy" that doesn't bankrupt the citizenry. If you can't do that, then I wish you and your union bretheren would accept what everyone else accepts...that none of us makes as much as we would like.

Gimme, gimme, gimme...
Yea, those greedy nursing home workers that get to change the bed pans of those who can't afford to be at club med. Will County should be outsourcing the jobs to the lowest bidder. Perhaps they could save a dollar an hour.

-spence