Thread: crickets...
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 03:57 PM   #94
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Read your post again please. Only a die hard liberal, would fail to see a silver lining, when an ordinary citizen hears a mass shooting, and runs towards it, in this case without stopping to put shoes on. As the shooter fled, the hero flagged down a motorist and said "we must go after him". Only a dedicated liberal could so completely fail to be moved by such an act of love.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
. Act of love OMG there a twist... Seems conservative love the needle in a haystack argument. I am not saying the guy didn’t help stop further deaths . But thats not the portrait 2 a or the NRA want to paint .. their solution to the gun issue . is Bad guy with a gun good guy with a gun = no shootings. Once 26 people are killed we are past it could have been worse rationally. The man did a stand up thing no doubt .

people run in to burning houses to save people . We don’t use those examples to not have smoke detectors and suggest we need more people who can smell smoke . but we’ll use the one guy in how many shooting who helped stop a shooting to suggest we need good guys with gun more guns??
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 11-08-2017 at 04:44 AM.. Reason: 1 st posted on cell phone