View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 02:28 PM   #29
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
You keep assuming that what the Conservative news says is America's viewpoint.
Most Americans would have forgotten Hillary, Obama and certainly Bill by now if the person in office did not keep bringing them up to distract from his own failings and inability to have an agenda other than to make sure any thing that his predecessor did was eliminated or soiled, like the bed he slept on in Moscow.

Here's a little time capsule for you, it refers to Sarah Palin, but I would think it still applies.
Expressing the strongest public reservations about the conservative star made by any senior Republican figure, Mr Rove said it was unlikely that voters would regard someone starring in a reality show as presidential material.
"You keep assuming that what the Conservative news says is America's viewpoint"
Here you go
"Obama answered the question...
America was repulsed by the answer..."

Never said anything like that in this thread, not even close. I said the media has a huge left-leaning bias. And frustration over that bias, helped Trump. You disagree?

"Most Americans would have forgotten Hillary, Obama and certainly Bill by now if the person in office did not keep bringing them up "

You don't get it. People are tired of the double standard. That's the only reason why they are still part of the conversation, evidence of the glaring double standard.
Trumps Gaslighting seems to have removed your ability to think critically

"inability to have an agenda other than to make sure any thing that his predecessor did was eliminated or soiled"

That's Trump's entire agenda? He hasn't done anything in terms of the economy that's helping people? Nothing?
Trumps effect on the economy is far less than he claims, look at the monthly GDP and employment for the last ten years and show me the magic, now remember that when he was campaigning all those numbers were BS. Now they have miraculously become real and he is taking credit for anything possible to move attention away from the "witch hunt"

I'm not a huge Sarah Palin fan, there's all kinds of legitimate ways to criticize her. But you absolutely dodged the point I made, which is that the media used her Down Syndrome baby against her. You have no comment on that, apparently. Fine.[/QUOTE]
You seized on a dot in time that has long been forgotten to prove a nonexistent point. A media source becomes The media, if you repeat lies often and long enough they become true,
ask Donald Trump if it works

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin