Thread: Trayvon
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 05:44 AM   #3
iamskippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
OK I'll bite! For one it happened a full month before it even made the news??? Odd??? Second.....this case is so diluted with "he said, she said"...Father of shooter making comments that are obviously second or more likely third hand accounts....seems to me the Sanford Police have screwed this case all to hell! Third this is plain and simple just a platform used by Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the NAACP to fill their spare time and give their vocal cords a workout!!! The only ones who have mentioned a race issue in this case are the biggest racists that walk the planet today.....Sharpton and Jackson! Nobody close to the case mentioned race as a contributing factor....it never became an issue until these racist ass-clowns got up on their pulpit and spoke the words!!!!! Cases where a black man gets shot by a white man always seem to be cases of race......yet when a white man is killed by a black man its always just plain violence...never racial.....why is that???? Comical! Personally.....this is just a circus and I am glad it is near Orlando where it belongs right near DisneyWorld........I also could not care less at this point but if I did and I had an opinion....the only shread of evidence that is credible that I can see is the phone call from Zimmerman stating he is following someone who looks like they "are up to no good" and the Police tell him not to do that.....and he does anyway???? Given the outcome I think Zimmerman provoked the outcome and at the very least should be arrested and slapped with a manslaughter charge. If he was not out there playing security guard.....this probably would never have happened!
Hmmmm by all means go on good sir.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device