View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 02:48 PM   #27
wdmso

Trump tweet

80% of the RIOTERS in Minneapolis last night were from OUT OF STATE. They are harming businesses (especially African American small businesses), homes, and the community of good, hardworking Minneapolis residents who want peace, equality, and to provide for their families.

so 80 % of lets say 10k protesters is 8000 thousands people are From Out of State

I have some questions What states did they come ? where did they All park? where do they all eat and sleep when their not rioting

I could see if they said they were from other parts of the States but no they went full conspiracy theory

Trump Lays Blame For Clashes On 'Radical-Left Anarchists'

next step is to label Antifa who is without official leaders as a terrorist

group ..

under domestic terrorism patriot act reads
A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act "dangerous to human life" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States

So in a nutshell Trump wants to use that patriot acts broad definition... to silence any opposition and just yell antifa ... hes already doing it with tweeter

But armed protesters who invade state houses Trump provides Support LIBERATE MICHIGAN!

must be nice to hes laying the foundution