View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 08:44 AM   #67
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"I don't care whether there is a link or not.. "

You don't care that the Special Olympics begs people not to use that word. Good for you! Don't let them tell you what to do.So when are you going to use the word imbecile at the next SO event?

"I didn't tattle. So your lying again. Bruce posted the rules in response to the vile posts from SeaDangles and I asked why bother posting the rules if they allow Seadangles to do what he wants and ignores the rules."

Oh, I see. You didn't "tattle". You merely asked the moderator why he wasn't punishing someone (naturally a conservative!) for breaking the rules. And that's very, very different from tattling, because.....bc the hypocrisy of his posting the rules and then ignoring them is funny....

What you did, is the textbook definition of tattling. No it's not but say what you want bc I think you are a d ick

"See that is insulting but you think it is ok."

I don't deny that I insulted Hilary. That was deliberate. I deny that I'm insulting anyone else, when I insult Hilary. When I am very obviously singling out Hilary, it's not my fault if that's traumatic for your delicate sensibilities.

Are you insulting all men when you insult Trump?

So it's OK for you to insult a specific individual. But when I do it, somehow I'm insulting the entire demographic that the person falls into.

When liberals insult, say, Sarah Palin, they are only insulting her, so that's OK. But when I insult Hilary, you say I am insulting all women.

That just reeks of consistency and common sense, Paul.

It's totally fine for you to use hate speechI used it once - far less than you used imbecile, but you cry to TDF when Dangles does it. I didn't cry I asked

Everything is always OK when the left does it.
No, one ever said it was, did they?

Last edited by PaulS; 04-21-2022 at 08:52 AM..