View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 06:30 AM   #15
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Last I checked my marina in Quincy and every other place in Boston harbor charges fed & state tax on fuel no town or city?
I'm pretty sure Quincy / Boston harbor is considered "on the water"

As for the launch fee every place I know of from Green Harbor - Boston gets you for a launch fee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islander77 View Post
Before I say anything please realize my father has lived and fished outta Chtaham for about 20 years now.. ( Comm)...

Yea the fish pier is a different kinda place and yes they do do that actually, I think its Monomoi fuel or which ever company down there that does that to cover a tax on them for bein " on the water " with fuel..

Proffesor M.. Did you see Ryders any of those mornings??? I know I did on our way to Crows.. one word redonkulous.. People parked almost a mile away to launch there??? I mean seriously.. Zoo dont even sum it up.. more like Pilgrams.. horror show only started there once past the bar it was just a big washing machine.. And yes that was me on the 21 foot HiLiner hull...

See people say that bout the bar at Nausett and the new cut at Chatham.. but we cam OVER the bar most the time on way in.. And hell we even took the EJ out the new cut on more then one occasion and thats a 48 foot Marine Services hull..

I think Ryders has every right to do this or become resident only.. Sorry folks my Father owns a house there and has 3 commercial boats moored there between fish pier and stage harbor depending on time of year.. so why do We have to launch from Crows with me getting wet every comm bass day??? But when you get there at 4-5 am and its a bag of mashed a hole circus...

Just my .02$

LETS GO BRANDON
Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote